Where: Fire Station at Glenwood and Merrill Creek Parkway, meeting room
When: 3rd Tuesday of each month (except for July and August), 6:30 pm, with the formal meeting beginning at 7:00 pm.
What: An outline of a typical meeting is as follows:
- Social Contacts: Mingle with old friends and make new ones while enjoying a cup of coffee and a cookie.
- Book Exchange: Trade one for one or buy one for 50 cents before the meeting.
- Police Report: Our neighborhood patrolman advises us of local concerns and responds to member inquiries.
- Code Enforcement: Periodically, a member of that department brings us up to date on the statue of enforcement issues such as junk cars and unsightly debris. Questions welcome.
- Topical Speakers: Guests come from both the public and private sectors. Topics range from issues currently affecting our community to volunteer agencies and opportunities. Timely and very informative.
- Old and New Business: We discuss open issues and welcome everyone’s input.